Open Source Connectors (Community Edition)
With TimeBase Community Edition you get access to a number of market data connectors that allow receiving normalized market data with any level of granularity from the most popular crypto exchanges and recording it in TimeBase in a matter of minutes.
- Easy Launch: you can launch the entire collection or selected connectors by running just one command.
- 14 Supported Crypto Exchanges: we currently support 14 crypto exchanges and constantly add new ones.
- Seamless Integration: use TimeBase Python, Java, REST APIs to read data recorded by connectors to TimeBase streams.
- Visualization: you can view the recorded market data live in TimeBase Web Administrator application or Grafana dashboards.
- Data Types: use our special API to get normalized Top of the Book and L2 market data from crypto exchanges.
- Storage: all market data is stored in TimeBase open-source time-series database.
Refer to Open Source repository for more information.
|Exchange||Supported Instrument Types||Margin Trading Supported|
|BITFINEX||SPOT, Linear Futures||Yes|
|BitMEX||Quanto Contract, Inverse Perpetual SWAP, Linear Perpetual, Quanto Perpetual, Linear Futures, Quanto Futures, Inverse Futures||Yes|
|ByBit FUTURES||Inverse and Linear Futures|
|ByBit SPOT||Crypto Spot|
|COINFLEX||SPOT, Linear Futures|
|FTX||SPOT, Linear Futures||Yes|
|Huobi SPOT||Crypto Spot||Yes|
|Huobi Futures||Inverse Futures||Yes|
|Kraken FUTURES||Inverse and Linear Perpetual SWAP, Inverse Futures with Expiration||Yes|
|Kraken SPOT||Crypto Spot|
|Okex||SPOT, Linear and Inverse SWAP, Inverse and Linear Futures||Yes|