TimeBase offers a variety of Web, desktop, CLI tools and integrations with various data producers and downstream consumers. Even with TimeBase Community Edition, you get ready-to-go connectors with popular message brokers, databases, and data visualization and analysis tools like Apache Kafka, Grafana, Timescale, ClickHouse, PowerBI, Jupyter Notebook, AWS S3, QuickSight, Power BI, Tabix and we are constantly working on adding more. With products Enterprise Edition you also get 100+ data and trade connectors to various trading venues.
- TimeBase Admin is available as a Web, CLI, Desktop application to view and manage stream data.
- TimeBase Monitor provides live data about readers and writers, active connections throughput, and other metrics.
- TimeBase Repair Shop is an application for diagnosing and fixing database problems.
- TimeBase Debugging Tool allows to view and debug JVM threads.
- Solution Generator can produce ready code samples in different languages (C#/C++/Java/Python).
TiemBase offers advanced data modeling capabilities, serialization framework, and data schema migrators.
Well-documented and multi-language (C#/C++/Java/Python) API enables seamless communication and integration with TimeBase.
TimeBase can be deployed as Windows Service/CLI application or a Linux System Daemon. System documentation offers receipts for TimeBase deployment in Docker, Helm, Vagrant. Out-of-the-box maintenance, retention, and integration guides offer working solutions for quick and seamless product deployment with the technology of your choice.
- Go to Architecture to view a TimeBase ecosystem diagram.
- Go to Product Editions to see features available for Enterprise and Community product versions.
- In Documentation, you can find API references, Tools user guides, integration guidelines, best practices, and other materials to quickly get on board with TimeBase.